NMRPulse - pulse sequence drawing extension for MediaWiki
From NMR Wiki
Draw images like this one in your wiki (please, find more examples here).
Successor to this program will be nmrtype - pulse sequence code generator, which is based on the syntax of this extension.
Input syntax is explained in the usage documentation.
Aside from nmrpulse.tar you'll need:
- python imaging library - may or may not be present in your default python installation
- mediawiki (however you can probably adapt it to other wiki engines as well)
- mimetex compact and fast LaTeX math equation renderer written by John Forkosh.
Assuming that your wiki is up and running.
- put nmrpulse.tar file into your mediawiki extensions directory
- untar it
- cd NMRPulse
- download mimetex.zip
- unzip it, compile, file mimetex.cgi must now be in extensions/NMRPulse directory
- change directory to <wikiroot>/images.
- mkdir NMRPulse
- make it writable by the webserver
- configure seq2png.py on lines 25 & 26 containing path and url of pulse sequence image directory
- make file /tmp/error-output.txt writable by the webserver
- add in the end of your LocalSettings.php file
Please report any questions/suggestions here.